Timbermill simulated cedar siding. Get the look and feel of authentic natural cedar without the hassle that develops with real wood.
Enjoy a realistic, affordable, care-free, simulated cedar log and plank siding with looks that last.
- Virtually maintenance free
- No sanding
- No staining
- Unaffected by moisture
- Will not weather
- Impervious to bugs
- Will not warp or splinter
- Lasts a lifetime
FREE INSPECTION 501-327-8800
Ascend Composite Cladding
See the link above for videos and more information
- .046″ premium panel thickness (nominal)
- Alside’s flagship siding product, combines authentic wood beauty with unmatched durability, performance and maintenance freedom
- Exclusive TriBeam® design gives Charter Oak superior strength
- Charter Oak is up to five times more rigid than the competition
- Charter Oak siding has been independently tested to withstand Category 5 hurricane-force winds
- We have a rich palette of designer colors with a low gloss finish
- Plus our distinctive ultra premier colors from our Architectural Color collection
- Charter Oak Colors Click Here To View Colors
- Charter Oak XL Colors Click Here To View Colors
- Charter Oak XXL Colors Click Here To View Colors
- Premium .044″ panel thickness without the premium price (nominal)
- SecureLock advanced nail hem for superior rigidity
- Extra strong rolled over nail hem
- Choose from 23 popular colors including nine architectural colors
- .040″ thickness (nominal)
- Available in 4-1/2″ clapboard and dutch lap profiles
- An occasional rinse with a garden hose will keep Conquest’s natural cedar grain texture and low-gloss finish beautiful year after year
It’s easy to add distinctive details to your home with Alside Board and Batten Premium Vinyl Siding. Use its historically inspired details to create emphasis for your entire home, or to add elegance at key architectural areas.
Board & Batten Vertical Siding
- Create custom appeal with 25 bold new colors to choose from
- Historically inspired details of milled boards used in classic 19th century homes
- Premium ingredients mean easy care, dependable quality, and virtually maintenance free
ProBoard Insulation Sheathing
- Take control of moisture, prevent mold and mildew
- Protect against impact damage and pests
- Save energy and create a more comfortable home
Why Does Premier Windows use Alside Siding?
Alside Siding was established in 1947. They manufacture their vinyl with proprietary ingredients to deliver, durability, rigidity, and resistance to extreme weather. Alside represents over 6 decades of inspired innovation, and is a leading manufacturer of vinyl siding.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Coverage
Your investment in Alside Siding is backed by Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranties. These industry-leading warranties serve as our written pledge of lifelong quality and performance.
This peace-of-mind warranty coverage is added assurance that you have not only invested in windows and siding from a leading innovator in vinyl building products, but with proper care, your purchase is guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
Click HERE for Financial Options